Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
This colorful chickpea salad is loaded with flavor. It’s great for lunch, dinner or as a side at your next BBQ. It’s simple to make and stays well in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
1 closed fist = 1 green, 1 yellow
- 2 15oz cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 4oz feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 large cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Add salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Add dressing ingredients to a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over chickpea salad and toss well.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.