Mango Orange Smoothie
It’s getting hot outside and this mango orange smoothie is the perfect refreshment to cool you down! There are only 2 ingredients. It’s simple, fun and so pretty!
6oz = 2 greens
- 12 oz frozen mango chunks
- Juice of 3 large oranges
- Put mango and orange juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
- If your smoothie is too thick, add a splash of water or more orange juice.
- Reduce the orange juice to turn this smoothie into a cold treat to eat with a spoon.
- Add more green lights by topping it with raspberries.
- Yellow light sliced almonds sprinkled on top add an additional yummmm!