Hearts of Palm Pasta with Blistered Tomatoes
This green light packed meal can be made from prep to finish in just 15 minutes!
1 closed fist = 2 greens, 1 yellow
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of crushed red chili pepper (optional)
- 1 large clove garlic, sliced thin
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful basil + more for serving
- 1 9oz box Trader Joe’s hearts of palm pasta
- Salt & fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high.
- Add chili pepper and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, and basil. Sauté about 3 minutes or until tomatoes start to blister, stirring continuously.
- Add hearts of palm. Cook until just warmed through, about 3 more minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with fresh basil, a drizzle of olive oil, and serve.
I use Trader Joe’s Hearts of Palm Pasta, however, if you don’t have a Trader Joes near you (I’m sorry!) you can order hearts of palm pasta on Amazon, or you can substitute spiralized zucchini, beets or carrots.