Healthy Halloween Snack Board
A Halloween Snack Board is a great way incorporate green light foods during a time of year that is most commonly associated with lots of candy. Try these easy healthy spins on spooky traditions!
- Clementine Pumpkins. Peel clementines and top with a green stem such as a sliced celery stalk or green apple.
- Banana Ghosts. Peel bananas and cut in half. Press in mini chocolate chips or raisins for the eyes and mouth.
- Screaming String Cheese. Use a marker to color on the wrappers of reduced fat mozzarella cheese sticks.
- Spooky Celery Mummies. Fill celery sticks with nonfat veggie cream cheese and use almonds for eyes.
- Candy Corn Fruit-and-Cheese Skewers. Place slices of pineapple, cantaloupe & reduced fat cheese onto skewers in the shape of a candy corn.
- Honeydew Melon Bats. Use a bat-shaped cookie cutter to cut melon slices.
- Assorted Fruits & Veggies. Grapes, berries, baby carrots, and sliced cucumbers make great additions!
- Monster Dip. Use nonfat, plain Greek yogurt as a dip.