Grilled Peaches with Sweetened Ricotta Cheese
We can’t get enough peaches at Kurbo! Grilled peaches are so juicy and delicious. This is my go-to dessert after a big summer salad. It’s so simple and just sweet enough to curb any sugar craving you might have. Yum!
1 peach = 1 green, 1 yellow
- 2lbs peaches, sliced in half and pitted
- Nonfat spray oil
- 4oz nonfat ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoons honey
- Fresh lavender (optional)
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high.
- Spray the peaches with oil. Place peach halves skin side up on the grill pan and cook until peaches are soft and charred.
- Whisk the cheese and honey in a small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer peaches to a serving dish. Dollop with honey cheese mixture. Garnish with lavender and basil if using.