Kurbo Inc. is a mobile and online weight management program designed specifically for kids, teens, and families. This fun and engaging evidenced-based program is designed to empower children and families to make healthy choices and manage their weight.
A Kurbo Coach must be an energetic, passionate individual who enjoys working with children, teens, and adults to make lasting change in their lives. Kurbo Coaches and their positive relationships with their clients play a critical role in their success.
About the Opportunity
You will be working directly with kids and teens to provide on-going feedback, support, and motivation related to health and wellness. You will monitor each child’s progress, help families overcome obstacles and challenges they encounter, and provide an uplifting and positive experience for all. You will be trained in Kurbo’s behavior modification curriculum. A background check and training are required for all coaches.
Kurbo Coaches are:
- Passionate about healthy living, nutrition, and exercise
- Experienced working with youth and families.
- Excellent listeners with an ability to connect with a variety of age groups
- Empathetic to the difficulties around weight and behavior change
- Motivating and supportive of an individual’s health and weight goals
- Provide a positive and uplifting experience
- Monitor client progress through weekly check-ins via video chat
- Assist clients in overcoming obstacles and challenges impacting behavior change
- Provide education and support on healthy eating and exercise
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of the Kurbo program principles and strategies
- Demonstrate an ability to work well independently
- Participate in trainings as required